If required, Hastings Brass Foundry can be your single source manufacture. We are ready to assist with your project from design,tooling,casting, machining and various other finishing operations. Our central location with access to the Trans Canada Hwy, Vancouver Airport and the Port of Vancouver allows us to ship quickly to your facility.
- Flexibility of alloys
- Good physical properties
- With a low capital investment, Proto-typing & small runs are cost effective
- Casting size is limited only by capacity
- Unique and fairly complex shapes
- Bushings of all sizes
- Flanged Bushings of all sizes
Specialized heat treating in house
- Squeezer molds up to 14” x 26”
- Floor molds up to 60” x 60” (Larger upon request)
- 3- 800 lb. gas fired furnaces
- Aluminum castings up to 700 lbs.
- Brass castings up to 2000 lbs.
- Casting in both Green Sand and No Bake.
- 2 Dependable Shell Core Machine
- CO2 Cores
- No Bake Cores
- CNC lathes
- Various manual equipment
- Sub Contractors with full 4- axis verticle cnc milling machines
- Centreless Grinding
- 6 cubic foot shot blast
- Vibratory finishers
- Belt Sanders
Hastings Brass Foundry also offers subassembly and metal finishing services.
Contact Hastings Brass Foundry today for a custom quote – we specialize in difficult jobs and can handle rush turn around when necessary.